Pages

Friday 13 May 2016

Birthday present from dad!

Image result for birthday present
In the holiday’s, it was a hot and sunny.  My dad and sister went and pick up my big sister in the afternoon (from the university). I was waiting for them to come back. I was bored after I’d finished a game of basketball (with a flat ball).It was a difficult game and it lasted about  25 minutes.

When they got back they dropped off my big sister and went somewhere else. “Where are they going”?” I asked Cindy (my big sister) She said that I just had to  wait till they came back.  I went and played games because I was so bored. An hour later they came back.  I was sleeping and I heard the door shut and I ran as quickly as I could.

I asked my dad, “What’s going on here?” Both my little sister and my dad spoke at the same time and said “Nothing.”
I said,”What are you doing?” they said,“ surprise!”.
I told them my birthday is on Tuesday 3rd of May and it was a early birthday present. I said, “Thank you very much and I appreciate you dad. He bought me three jackets and two pairs of shoes. They brought it from Rebel Sport.
I am so lucky to have such  cool sisters and a wonderful dad.

1 comment:

  1. What a great surprise! Happy belated birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.