Pages

Friday 9 June 2017

Technicraft!

giphy (1).gif
Now that I have your attention....Read on

First, my partner and I were given 10 cents by the teacher, we were to see if the shaving cream can take on the 10 cents weight. The 10 cents went through the shaving cream so that means it is liquid.

We tested out cornflour and water together which is called colloid. It was mixed together and we got a cooking knife and use the back of it and banged on the colloid which is hard but if you gently push down the end of the knife slowly and it will sink down to the bottom. And the image above shows you what it looks like.


Enjoy:

4 comments:

  1. Sounds Exciting Siu. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Siu it's Sarah from Saint Patrick's school in Greymouth
    I really like your facts about Technicraft and I also liked that you gave lots of detail about it maybe next time you could put punctuation in your work because sometimes you can't read or understand it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading my work maybe you want to comment on my other blogs that I have done.

      Delete
  3. Hi Siu it's Noah from St Patricks School in Greymouth I like the way you wrote your experiment, maybe next time you could revise and edit. Good job Siu.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.