Pages

Tuesday 28 April 2015

Wow, first birthday party ever?

On a sunny beautiful cloudy day. My family and were cooking and decorating the house. While my family was still decorating, we brought them some food to eat because they had been working very hard. After some food, we got up and got ready because there was only an hour left to go before the party.

 A few minutes later my friends came over and my family were very excited because it was the first birthday party that we have ever hosted. Once we have all gathered, we started off with a short prayer. After a short prayer, we went outside to get our food. Once we got our food, we went i inside the house to eat.

 When we finished eating, my friends told me that they’re going home and I said to them, “Do you want some cake?” They said, 
“No!” After they went, my nana came and she blew out the candles on her cake. We sang the happy birthday song. Then we started to dance, sing and play more fun activities.

 I had a fantastic, awesome birthday party because it was our nana’s first birthday party.

We are learning to understand and use the structure of a recount. I know this when I write the orientation, followed by the events and then the conclusion in my recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.