Pages

Saturday 1 August 2015

How nice of my uncle to invite us!

On Saturday 25th of July. My cousin had a birthday celebration. My uncle invited my family and I to go to my cousin's birthday celebration. They said that they will meet up with us in a restaurant in Manukau in the evening.

When we arrived at the restaurant, I saw my uncle and my cousin standing next to the table. My mum said us to go and tell them to come over to us, So they came and sat with us. After that we waited for people from the church to come.

One of the church members came and said a long food grace before we could eat the food. After that, our uncle said, "Go line up because there is a 21st birthday party next to us". So we needed to be quiet because they were praying as well.

We walked nicely to where the food was, after we got our food, we went back to our seats. I ate the delicious food and my big brother said, "Go get another plate of food because you have a little plate". So I went back to get some more.

When I came to sit back down, I saw my sister dancing outside. Then I ate my yummy food and it made me happy. When I finish my plate of food, my auntie was preparing the cake. So we brought my cousin next to me because I was the closest person to the cake.

My brother brought my cousin over so she can blow out the candles on her cake. We let the candles so she could make a wish. While she blew the candles out, we sang the happy birthday song to her. She was so happy that everyone sang the song for her. Then we ate the rest of yummy delicious food..

I had a great awesome time with my cousin. I hope that she will get a blessing from God, because it was her birthday.

WALT understand and use language features in my writing.
I know this when I use and maintain past tense through my piece of writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.