Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2015

What kind of cake is this?

On Saturday 26th of April, my cousin invited me and my family to come to her birthday party at Mangere. We were getting ready for the birthday. When we got changed we ran to the van as fast as we can because we were all very excited! 

 When we got there my family and I got out and went inside church. The mass was going to start in 2 minutes. When the mass started everyone got up and sang together. There was a band a piano and a guitar. All playing for the mass. 

 When church was finished we went back home. We had a short prayer. Then we went out and got our plates and went to grab our food. The food were Tongan dishes, consisting pork and fish and chop suey. 

 We went back inside to eat. It was time to sing the happy birthday. Finally my mum forgotten the cake. So she just got a pancake and put a candle on it. 

We had a big laugh about it. We had lots of fun because we ate heaps and we had a awesome activities too!

WALT understand and use descriptive language in my recount. 
I know this when I use appropriate adjectives to describe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.