Pages

Saturday 20 June 2015

I wish my dad came to watch me perform?

On Friday night, my uncle invited my sister and I to join in the dance performance that will held on Sunday. We will  performing at the Samoan church. It was a great night because we went with the others to practice our dance. The first song that we will practiced was slow.
Image result for practice images
It was a pretty tricky dance because in the end one of the leaders was trying to set up the clap dance. So we had to go outside to practice the clap dance. Once I started getting the moves I got a partner so we could practice with each other. When everybody mastered the moves for the first song we needed to move on to the next song, called 'Blessed the lord'.

It was good because everyone got the moves except for me and my little sister. When my uncle played the song, my sister picked up some of the moves and I did as well. After we were able to keep up with the moves, we moved onto the next song.

When my uncle said, "It's enough!" we took a rest. After resting for a bit, dad came to pick me and my sister up. My uncle said to my dad, "Come in and look at your children". However my dad said, "No!" because it would upset him.

My dad picked us and dropped us off at my nana's house.

I had so much fun during our practice because we learnt new dance moves and both my sister and I improved in our dancing.


WALT understand and use language features in my writing.
I know this when I use past tense appropriately in my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.