Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2015

My Wonderful Weekend!

WALT use language features in my writing.
I know this when I use past tense appropriately in my writing

On the weekend, my uncle invited my sister and I to sleep over at his huge house. We were very excited because we get to go on their trampoline. My dad dropped us off at their house. Then I heard my cousins running up to me because they were excited that we have come to their house.


They said to me, "Do you want to jump on our tramp? I said, "Yes!" So they took me to the back where the trampoline was. I climbed the tall ladder and started to jump on it. 10 or 15 minutes later my uncle said, "Come everybody because it's dark".


Then my cousin asked me, "Do you want to sleep in my bed room?" I replied back, "yes!". We said, "Good night!" to my uncle and then went to bed. Early next morning, my cousin and I went to one of their member's house to help out. We cooked the food because there were a lot of people going there. My uncle drove us to their house and once we arrived we went straight to the kitchen to cook the eggs.


When the cooking  was nearly done, we needed to put the eggs into the small pot and leave it for an half an hour, then it's fully cooked. After my cousin and I had finished cooking, we rang up my uncle's houses if they could come and pick me and my cousin up.


My uncle came and picked us up and took us back to the house. We had to be back there by 1 pm. So my cousin  and I quickly got changed. After we got changed into our nice church outfits, my cousin and I went straight back to meet up with the others. The Pastor came and blessed the delicious food before we could eat it. Then it was time to eat after a short prayer. We started eating but after two or three mouthfuls, I was full.


I had a wonderful time and I was so glad I was able to help out with the cooking with my cousin. I hope I get to help out next time as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.