Pages

Monday 29 June 2015

The cutest birthday party ever!

It was my sister's birthday on the weekend. My mum invited my uncle to come to my sister birthday party. My mum and aunties were getting ready for the food. We had chicken, rice and also some other meat.

After that, my sister and I got ready to go to church. My dad dropped us off at church in Panmure. When mass started, we sang song and we responded to everything that father said. After church, my dad picked us up.

When we got back to the house, my sister and I got hanged as quickly as we could so we could quickly have our food as the food  was getting cold.

After we got changed into our home clothes, strait to the kitchen. Then my uncle said a fast short food grace with us because the food was getting cold. after that, we we had our lunch.

The food was so yummy and so I had two servings. after I finished eating the second plate, my family and I went to watch some movies in the lounge.

I had a great time with my sister on her birthday because the food in my mouth tasted in credible. I can't wait for her next birthday.

WALT understand and use language features in my writing.
I know this when I use and maintain past tense through my weekend recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.