Pages

Sunday 26 July 2015

So kind of my aunt to make food for us to eat!

On Wednesday 15th of July, my cousin and I went to the cinema. The movie that we watched was called Minions. It was a wonderful funny movie because the thief fell off the cliff and he looked ugly afterwards. That was my favourite part of the movie. When we went back home we watched another movie so my mum went to Countdown to buy three bags of popcorn. When she got back from Countdown my mum gave us a bowl with, popcorn in it. We watched the movie on the laptop because our television was broken.

I didn't like the movie because it was boring. Then my auntie asked us, "Do you want to Eat?" 
We said, "Yes!" When she said that she is making us our food, we went outside to play some games. We played basketball because there was only a basketball to play with.

After we started the games, my cousin said for us to play 1 on 2. That meant him versing my cousin and I He said that because he is a good player. Within a few seconds, my cousin scored for our team. Then all of a suddenly, my auntie came out the door to tell us that the food is ready.

When we got to the kitchen, I could smell delicious lasagna and sausage . When my auntie gave the food to us, my cousin said a short food grace and then we all ate the yummy food. When we had had finished all the food, we went to my room to play. 

After a while my cousin said, "Let's do something fun!" 
So I said, "Rap battle!" So we put a beat to it so it could be more fun. Before long, we stopped rapping because it was getting boring. Then we went to the lounge to watch more movies.

I had a great time with my cousin's from Oamaru because they were kind and loving. However i could prepare more activities for us to do next time so we weren't bored.

WALT understand and use language features in my writing.
I know this when I use and maintain past tense through my piece of writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.