Pages

Sunday 19 July 2015

What a wonderful trip to the Aotea centre!

On Friday 3rd of July, our school went to Auckland city to watch a performance put together by some professional dancers. My favourite part was watching the play in the afternoon because it was very funny. Especially when the thief followed the two main characters and the thief took and ran away with the man's wind power. After that, the man was so tired so he fell asleep. So the narrator told us to say the Te Reo word to wake him up and we did. That was my favourite part of the day.

Learning intention: We are learning to write a description.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I write a description about my favourite part of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.