Pages

Friday 16 October 2015

Sister, did you have fun?

My big sister birthday was in the holiday. My family and I went to church first. Our mass of church started at 9:30 am. My family and I went to church early so we went to church at 9.

My mum signed both me and my sister up for Sunday school because some children distracts the pastor/bishop when they pray.

When my mum came back, the service began. When I went inside my class there were so many children. My teacher was Ofa Tea. We learnt about the fruits of the Holy Spirit and the fruits of the flesh. The fruits of the Holy Spirit are joy, peace, faithfulness, patience, kindness, self control, love, gentleness, charity and the fruits of the flesh are lust, swearing, bullying/fighting and many more.

She asked us some questions and I answered 6 of them and I was correct.

After that, my mum picked my sister and I up and we went home to get ready my big sister’s celebration.

When we arrived back at our home, we quickly changed out of our church clothes, then we went to nana’s house. We were running late, so we had to hurry. My sister invited her friend to come and my uncle as well.
Soon the party started, my uncle blessed the food and gave a blessing to my sister ass well. We had butter chicken, mince pasta, and chop suey. I chose three of them and I finished eating all of my food on my plate because it was yummy.

After dinner, we sat in the lounge  and we chatted for a long time until it was time for bed.

I had fun at my big sister’s birthday celebration and I like it when my family nearly fell asleep, because it felt nice and cosy with all of us together.

We are learning to understand descriptive language.
I know I can do this when I use appropriate adjectives to describe my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.