Pages

Sunday 6 September 2015

My cousin's awesome birthday party!

On Sunday 30th of August, it was my cousin’s birthday. My uncle John invited my family and I to go to my cousin’s birthday party. He told us to meet them at Manukau in Chipmunk.


My auntie put some food in the van because there was so much food in the trucks and in the cars. We had to take another person with us because the food is squashing them and there is too many people in the van.


My dad drove us to Manukau Chipmunks and my sisters were very excited because we will get to play in the playground. When we arrived, I went up to my cousin and ask him to help me take the food inside Chipmunks. He came with me and we put the food on the tables inside Chipmunks.


When my cousin and I took the food, there were only 6 or 7 minutes left before we were going to say a prayer. We quickly walked quietly because the priest was ready. My uncle invited the priest from St. Luke's to come and bless the food and baby Mathios. He said a very short food grace.


My auntie shouted and told the children that the food was on the right side and the adults’ food were on the left. She gave us a beautiful picture plates after she spoke.


Image result for birthday party 1I had some sandwiches, vanilla muffins and a sausage roll. The vanilla muffins were very delicious because the icing on them was very sweet. Then my friend and I went to play in the bouncy castle. It was fun because we played tag inside the bouncy castle.

I had a great time going to my cousin’s birthday party and I hope next time we could go somewhere more cool and interesting like the beach.

We are learning to understand and use descriptive language in my recount.
I know I can do this when I use appropriate adjectives in my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.