Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2015

My interesting time with my dad!

On Sunday 23rd of August. We had church service in the morning. It started at 9:30 am. I had to get changed quickly because we slept in. I ran to my closet took out my clothes for church. After I took out my church clothes my mum shouted and said that she will choose my church clothes to wear. She picked a silver suit for me and I was surprised because I haven’t worn it for a while.


After she gave me the silver suit, I changed as fast as I could so we wouldn’t be late for church. When I’m done I hopped in the car ready for church. Then my sister and my mum joined me. My mum drove us to church just in time. However their weren’t any seats at the front for us to sit. So my sister and I could sing, so we sat at the seats at the back.


After a while, Father told us a story. It was a story about passing the blessing onto Isaac. He said that Abraham had a son called Isaac. He was the only child of Abraham. One day, they had a feast. He said to his son Isaac, "Come so that you can get the blessing from me.” So he blessed and gave the blessing to his son Isaac. Then Father says,”This is the word of the Lord”. We respond,”Thanks be to God.”


After we responded to father and sang some hymns. Then it was the sacrament. So Father blessed the bread and the wine. People walked up to Father to receive the bread and the wine. However you only receive it if you have already had Holy Communion and I haven’t, so I said a short prayer to God. I pray then I sat back down. ADSAMUS. It was long but it is a prayer. Then the service ended.


Then we hopped into our car and drove home to have our lunch. When we got home we ate as fast we could and then went back into the car. Then my mum drove us to the hospital. Then suddenly my dad texted us and asked us to buy Subway for him. I was shocked because I haven’t seen him eat for a while. After we parked our car, we went to the Subway in ward 5. We bought him the 6 dollars 6 inch sub.


Next we went up to the room that my dad was in. We kissed him and gave him a big smile. He could smell the delicious 6 inch bread, we took it out from my mum’s bag and gave it to him so he could eat it.
Image result for church services

Then we kissed him and said goodbye because it was getting late. We gave him a big huge hug and we took photos as well.


I had a great time with my dad and I hope we could spend more time together and do some activities.



We are learning to understand and use descriptive language in my recount.

I know I can do this when I use appropriate adjectives in my writing to make it more interesting.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.