Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2015

So kind of my brother to let me play on his PlayStation!

On Saturday 19th of September, my big brother Misi came over my house from North Shore. When he came, he bought his PlayStation three. His wife came as well. They came to our house because we haven’t seen them for a while. My brother quickly set up PlayStation three within four minutes. My mum said to my brother and my sister to cook for themselves.


Our first game was Taken. Taken is a game that has different fighters versing each other. There were two controllers. I chose Steve Fox and my brother picked Jin. Both of the fighters were good. My brother won because his character had a powerful kick and it hit my fighter in the stomach. After the first game, my brother called my cousin to come and play as well.


Image result for playstation three
Add caption
My cousin came in his car and we played another game. It was called Call of Duty ghost. It is a shooting game. I versed my cousin. He was better than me. We played 5 minute game so we could take turns. I had more kills than my cousin. He had 21, I had 24. I played my best. Later on we went to the kitchen because my brother and sister were cooking food for us to eat. They cooked chicken and rice.


I can smell the delicious chicken on the rice. I ate all my food on my plate. Then we went back to the lounge and we watched TV because we needed the PlayStation three to have a rest so it does not overheat.


I had a great time playing with my cousin and I hope next time we could go outside and to outdoor activities like playing soccer and basketball.

We are learning to understand and use appropriate descriptive language.
I know I can do this when I write appropriate adjectives in my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.