Pages

Sunday 8 November 2015

It was so kind of my cousin to let us play some video games!

It was a sunny, beautiful day on Saturday the 31st of October. My brother and I were watching TV and my sister was using her cellphone. My brother and my sister were bored so we called our cousin's to pick us up so that we could do something together. He picked us up at 3:20 pm.

Image result for call of duty ghostsWhen I arrived at my cousin's house, my cousin's family, my brother, sister and I ate some food. We had sausages, bread and also delicious roasted chicken. When I finished eating, we decided to go and play some video games.

Our first game was Call of duty ghost. Call of duty ghost is a shooting game. I played one on one with my cousin. We played five minute games and I won because my brother helped me to win before long, my cousin told me to change the game to Tekken. Tekken is a fighting game that my cousin likes to play.

My brother and cousin were going easy on me because we were playing a game that was new to me. We took turns playing the new game. It was a bit tricky at first to win, but then I got the hang of it. Time flew by because we were having so much fun and soon it was time for us to go home.

I had a fun day because we played video games and I hope next time we would be able to play some outdoor activities like basketball or soccer as well.

We are learning to understand and use descriptive language.
I know I can do this when I use appropriate adjectives to describe my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.