Pages

Sunday 8 November 2015

Playing soccer is fun!

On Saturday the 24th of October, it was my cousin's friends birthday. My cousin invited me to go.

The birthday party started at 11.

After I got ready I woke up and I went to the gym with my friends. We had a lot of fun. We had a trainer and his name was Joseph. He taught us some tips. We had to stretch first so that we didn't injure ourselves. After our stretches, we moved onto tips. We had finish exercise and I went back home and change.

Image result for dear 11 birthday candlesMy cousin and his friends picked me up. We went to his house. There were a lot of boys. A pastor came to the party blessed my cousin's friend and the food that we were going to have.

After the prayer, we went to get our food. I put some chop suey, lu sepi and ota in my plate. I ate all my food in my plate because they were so delicious. Then we went to my cousin's friend's room and we played Call of duty black opps two. Call of duty black opps two is a shooting game. We took turns and we each had five minutes.

After playing for a little while, taking turns, we went outside to play soccer because it was boring only playing games inside the house.  I scored two goals and I had a lot of fun.

I had fun at my cousin's friends birthday party. My favourite part was when we played games and soccer. I maybe we would go to the park or the beach next time.

We are learning to understand and use descriptive language.
I know I can do this when I use appropriate adjectives to describe my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.